Post by Kloze on Feb 18, 2015 5:23:06 GMT
Character Transfer: If you don't meet all requirements, your character transfer will fail.
- Process took Kloze < 30 min. Don't log onto your account during transfer. You'll get an e-mail when it's complete.
- Character Name: If your character name is taken, put in a ticket a few days before transferring. If the account the characters name is on isn't active, they'll release it I got Kloze released, and it took a day.
- Cost: $25
- No active auctions or mail in mailbox
- 50,000g max transfer **Note: Were gong to mule some gold over with 2-3 temp guilds, so if you want more then 50k transferred please contact Yshara/Tierdrop/.
- Ensure target realm has < 11 characters on it
- UI settings don't automatically transfer (macro’s, character specific key-bindings, etc) *See below for steps to transfer entire UI
Steps to transfer ENTIRE UI:
After your character transfer is complete, log in to the character on Mal'Ganis (everything will be messed up). Copy the files below from your Proudmoore file folder to the newly created Mal'Ganis file folder, replacing the old.
List of files to copy (based on this guide) from this directory (...\World of Warcraft\WTF\Account\(Account Name)\Proudmoore\Character Name):
- SavedVariables (directory)
Log back into your account. Any remaining addons that look out of place may have profiles associated with them. Load your old profile (i.e. Kloze - Proudmoore) from your addons menu, and it should restore them exactly how they were.
GM Transfer (1-2 hours to complete):
- Occupy Guild GM (and have Auth) for 7+ days on Proudmoore
- Takes guild bank, perks, and completed achievements.
- Rank structure does not transfer
- Free guild name change
Disclaimer from Blizzard: